Looking for animal charity jobs?
Want to put your skills to use to make the world a kinder place for animals?
We speak on behalf of animals. We protect animals in our wildlife sanctuaries, and we educate the public and policy makers encouraging more people to raise their voices to affect change.
All voices matter
It's our compassion for animals that unites us, and our differences bring better outcomes for animals. We aim for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our supporters. We listen and engage with our employees through multiple avenues, to ensure everyone is included and can contribute to our mission. Empowerment, fairness and respect are the essential drivers of our culture and our performance.
You can expect to be part of an engaged team that works hard within a tight-knit, fun and caring environment. If you sometimes work from our Head Office, based in the beautiful Surrey town of Godalming, not only will you enjoy the camaraderie of your human colleagues, but you will be welcomed by our friendly and high-spirited team of office dogs! We offer flexible working options from day one and are committed to staff development to enable everyone to reach their full potential. You can check out our benefits package here. These are just some of the reasons we have been recognised as one of the “Best Charities to Work For 2020” by Third Sector.
Here at the League we are:
- Compassionate: We are committed to creating a world that is caring towards animals and people.
- Credible: We rely on evidence and have years of expertise.
- Courageous: We have the confidence to challenge those engaged in killing animals for sport.
- Collaborative: We unite with others to achieve a common goal.
- Catalysts for Change: We create the opportunities that make change happen.
Work with us to stop animal cruelty in the name of sport.
There are currently no available vacancies