What you can do to help us in Northern Ireland
There are a number of ways you can get involved with our campaigning in Northern Ireland.
- Please let us know if your pet has been caught in a snare or if you have seen a wild animal suffering as a result of snaring. You can contact us by telephone on 01483 524 250 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why not set up a Supporter Group in your area and get active with other like minded people? To find out more, call the office on 01483 524 250
- Please register your support and we will keep you up-to-date with our campaigns and invite you to take action and get involved to improve animals’ lives.
- Make a donation to our campaign. The League receives no Government or National Lottery funding and relies on the generosity of our supporters. Every pound helps fund our campaigning and investigative work.
- If you suspect or witness a wildlife crime or dog fighting in your area please report this to your local PSNI station on 0845 600 8000. Any form of information is valuable and local PSNI officers have the Wildlife Liaison Officer to assist them with the information they receive. Always request an incident number (which is a unique reference for your report). Information can also be given anonymously through the Crimestoppers charity on 0800 555 111. If you wish to share the incident number with the League we can follow up on your behalf with Wildlife Crime specialists.
- Follow us on Twitter for latest NI campaign news and developments.
- Spread the word - let your family and friends know about our work in Northern Ireland to expose and end cruel sports. Talking about the issue on social media can help educate people on the issues, so make sure you follow us on Twitter @LeagueNI and Like us on Facebook to keep updated with our campaigns.