Become a Member
"I think if the League Against Cruel Sports didn't exist I would have to start it myself." Bill Oddie OBE, Wildlife Expert & a League Vice President.
Members play a pivotal role in our campaigning activities and the more members we have, the louder our voice and the stronger we stand.
If you want to help the millions of animals that are cruelly abused every year in the name of sport and be more involved in the future direction of the League Against Cruel Sports, then please become a member today.
We receive no government or National Lottery funding for our campaigning work, and rely solely on the generosity of members and supporters, so if you join us today, you really are doing something extra special.
* You will receive a Welcome Pack containing details on each of our campaigns, a logo pin-badge, campaign stickers and a unique Membership card
* You will be invited to our Annual General Meeting
* You will have full voting rights on key issues and the direction of the League (except ‘Youth’)
* We will send you regular updates on the progress we make and the challenges ahead including our supporter magazine Protect, special members-only campaign reports and our Annual Review
* Upon request you can visit the League wildlife sanctuary in the West Country where you can find out more about how we monitor hunts and our conservation work
How to Join
You can join by registering in full for one year at a time by Direct Debit. This is the most economical method and enables us to utilise your fee towards our campaign planning more effectively. In addition, it enables you to spread the cost monthly or quarterly; so an individual membership for example will only cost you £2 a month. You also won't have to renew again next year.
You can pay your annual Membership in full by Credit/Debit Card. To join by Post, simply download, complete and return our League Membership Form. Alternatively you can request a form by emailing email@example.com (make sure you include your full postal address and postcode), or by calling us on 01483 524 250.
- Individual Life - £500
- Individual Adult - £24 per annum
- Family Life (2 adults) - £750
- Family (2 adults) - £36 per annum
- Unwaged - £12 per annum
- Youth (under 16) - £12 per annum
Thank you so much. We look forward to welcoming you!
If you wish to renew your Membership online or by post, just download, complete and return the League Membership Form with your payment. If you have any questions about League Membership please call us on 01483 524 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.